DIR-3 DIN KYC filing
Why do I need to do this DIN KYC filing?
- As part of updating its registry, MCA is conducting e-KYC of Directors of all companies through the e-form DIR-3 KYC.
- Accordingly, every Director who has been allotted DIN on or before 31/03/2019 and whose DIN is in ‘Approved’ status, is mandatorily required to file form DIR-3 KYC on or before 30/04/2019.
A) Indian Resident
1) Self Attested PAN Card
2) Self Attested Aadhaar Card
(If No Aadhaar Card, then Voter ID / Driving License)
3) Self Attested Passport –
4) Valid Digital Signature
5) Filled Questionnaire Sheet
B) NRI/Foreign National
1) Valid Passport (Duly Notarized in Country of Signing and Apostile)
2) Latest Utility bill / Driving License having address (Duly Notarized in Country of Signing and Apostile)
3) Valid Digital Signature
4) Filled Questionnaire Sheet