To more focus on Ease of Doing Business(EODB) initiatives, Government of India’s, Ministry of Corporate Affairs ‘MCA’ would be shortly notifying & deploying a new Web Form christened ‘SPICe+’ (pronounced ‘SPICe Plus’) replacing the existing SPICe form.
- SPICe+ would be an integrated Web form offering multiple services Like;
- Name reservation,
- DIN allotment,
- Mandatory issue of PAN, TAN,
- EPFO, ESIC,
- Profession Tax (Maharashtra)
- Opening of Bank Account. +
- GSTIN wherever so applied for by the Stakeholders.
- After deployment of SPICe+ web form, RUN shall be applicable only for a change of name of existing companies.
- Upon notification & deployment, all new name reservations for new companies as well as new incorporations shall be applied through SPICe+ only
- However, incorporation of companies for names reserved through the existing RUN service shall continue to be filed in the existing SPICe eform along with related linked forms as applicable and if marked under resubmission shall be resubmitted in SPICe eform.
- Resubmission of SPICe forms submitted prior to date of deployment of SPICe+ web form shall also be filed in the existing SPICe eform and related linked forms as applicable.
Due to the proposed changes to the RUN web service (for companies), RESUBMISSION OPTION for name reservation SHALL NOT BE AVAILABLE for forms processed by CRC from 1st Feb 2020 ONWARDS for approximately 15 days. Hence, stakeholders are advised to EITHER AWAIT DEPLOYMENT OF SPICe+ AND THEN APPLY FOR NAMES through SPICe+ web form or perform due diligence while submitting any application in existing RUN web service for name reservation. RUN applications (for companies) processed w.e.f 1st February 2020 onwards shall either be approved or rejected based on checks performed by CRC officers. Stakeholders may kindly note and plan accordingly.
New MCA form for Company registration
SPICe+ can help incorporate a company with a single application. SPICe+ would be an integrated Web form offering multiple services viz. name reservation, incorporation, DIN allotment, mandatory issue of PAN, TAN, EPFO, ESIC, Profession Tax (Maharashtra) and Opening of Bank Account.